The 5th Annual Leadership Breakfast -Rescheduled!
Join us for a discussion of Effective Leadership and Regional Economic Development
When: Thursday, August 27th, 2020 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Where: Ivy Tech Culinary Center (2820 North Meridian St.)
Cost: $25 per person
- Gold Sponsor -$2,000 (Table for 8, name on invite, top of projected image, table tents, program and giveaway)
- Silver Sponsor – $1,000 (Table for 8, name on invite, lower on projected image, table tents, program and giveaway)
- Bronze Sponsor – $350 (Table for 8, individual table, program and giveaway)
- Contributing Sponsor -$250 (Individual Ticket, program and giveaway)
7:15 a.m. – Doors open, breakfast and reception
- Mayor Scott Fadness, City of Fishers
- Michael Huber, President & CEO, Indy Chamber
- Adam Berry ’03, VP of Economic Development and Technology, Indiana Chamber of Commerce
Man of Year Award
8:50 a.m. – Closing